Modern and more effective sites like Tagged are now no less popular than the Tagged service itself. Sites similar to Tagged can help you stay in touch with loved ones and make many new friends. Numerous users may go to social networking sites to keep abreast of all the events in the life of loved ones. There is also someone looking for more than just online dating. Meeting strangers and people who share similar interests are also acceptable to modern daters. So, if you are in this particular niche, immerse yourself in it completely!
Tagged Dating Site
Tagged is a glorious service nowadays. It was founded in 2004 by the entrepreneurs Greg Tseng and Johann Schleier-Smith. They wanted to create Yahoo! for teens, and even the next MTV. It has over a million registered users in conjunction with its sister brand Hi5 in its parent group, The Meet Group. The purpose of this social networking service is to bring people together to make friendship or an interesting acquaintance.
Tagged is widely known for growing steadily during the rise of Facebook. Registration is relatively quick and easy. You just provide important information such as your name, gender, location, email address, location, and photo. After that, your account has already been created. After checking your email by copying and pasting the code they sent to your inbox, you will get full access to the website. You can view your message feed, play games, and send messages to other members; edit your profile to find the best soulmate faster.
- More than millions of users from all over the world;
- Simple and free registration via Google, Facebook, or Apple account;
- Availability of a high-quality mobile application that is more convenient than the desktop version;
- Unlimited messages available;
- Lots of additional features.
- Sometimes the profiles are not very detailed;
- The desktop version is difficult to navigate;
- More like a social network than a dating site.
- Profile creation;
- Viewing profiles;
- Get matches in MeetMe;
- Send messages;
- Like and comment on posts;
- Play pets.
- Likes list;
- Who viewed my profile;
- Access to popular people;
- Read receipts;
- Contact new users;
- Priority email support.
- 1 Month-9.99 $;
- 3 Months-20.97 $ (6.99 $ / Month);
- 6 Months-29.94 $ (4.99 $ / Month).
- 2,500 Credits-5.00 $;
- 10,000 Credits-10.00 $;
- 25,000 Credits-20.00 $;
- 75,000 Credits-50.00 $;
- 200,000 Credits-100.00 $.
Tagged Free Alternatives
Now DateMyAge is among dating sites like Tagged. It allows you to make new friends, flirt, communicate via chats and earn some points. Thanks to the matching system, you will be able to chat with new interesting people.
The features presented here can be used simply by logging into your account and selecting the matches you want. The good news is that this Tagged alternative suggests many benefits here.
- Huge membership base of like-minded people;
- Awards and pleasant surprises;
- Convenient communication platform.
- Pop-up advertising is possible;
- Amateur content.
Happn is a free alternative to Tagged. It is dedicated to the virtual world of modern dating. This portal was created not for so long ago and is currently home to over a million members, according to the authors of this initiative. This wonderful platform is available in several countries around the world. Like most Tagged competitors, Happn also boasts of offering iOS and Android apps that are completely free to download.
- Unique content;
- Pleasant-looking design and simple interface;
- The app attracts people of all ages;
- Convenient functionality;
- Perfect membership base;
- Real-time chat with all the conveniences included;
- Free registration.
- Questionable security system;
- Matching is only based on your proximity to other members.
The main purpose of this impeccable site is hidden in its very name. If you managed to try Meetzur, you will understand that this is one of the sites similar to Tagged. Accordingly, this is your lucky ticket to meet new girlfriends and boyfriends. The social network allows you to become part of a wide community of fun and friendly people. Sign up to Meetzur to immediately start looking for new online friends or someone special. After all, Meetzur connects you with strangers around the world. Furthermore, you can even stay connected with your newfound companions through iOS or Android phone. All thanks to its matching software applications.
- Excellent international dating site;
- Good selection of like-minded users;
- Exciting content;
- Free services;
- Stylish and practical interface.
- Time-consuming registration process is possible;
- Popup windows.
Sites Like Tagged
As you can see from the reviews posted on the review and forum pages, AdultFriendFinder is the perfect place to join the world’s largest dating community. Moreover, AdultFriendFinder is considered one of the sites better than Tagged.
AdultFriendFinder is famous for finding casual relationships. It has over 90 million members. Most of the traffic comes from the US, followed by visitors from the UK and Canada.
- AdultFriendFinder is a valid legitimate website;
- Millions of users around the world;
- What’s Hot feature allows you to interact with the most popular profile user;
- The latest events and trends are kept abreast;
- Lots of search options to suit almost any whim;
- Many options for online communication;
- No scam.
- No data-based matching system;
- No reliable search algorithm;
- Difficult to find a compatible match.
Gold Membership Best Value
- 1 Month-39.95 $ (39.95 $ / Month).
Gold Membership Most Popular
- 3 Months-80.85 $ (26.95 $ / Month);
- 12 Months-239.40 $ (19.95 $ / Month).
Ashley Madison is a modern and efficient dating site. Ashley Madison is a good alternative to Tagged. It opens the door to low-key relationships if you are married or in other relationships. This is a great site for finding someone who wants some kind of relationship, even if it’s one night. AshleyMadison, like Tagged, is discreet and safe. Ashley Madison is among dating sites like Tagged, which is dedicated to love affairs on the side.
- Confidentiality and high-security guarantee;
- Attentive support team is always ready to help;
- Tagged alternative that emphasizes your desires and interests;
- Fast messages in real-time.
- Women are given free access, but men have to pay;
- Unequal ratio of female to male members.
100 Credits-59.00 $ (0.59 $ / Credit);
500 Credits-169.00 $ (0.34 $ / Credit);
1,000 Credits-289.00 $ (0.29 $ / Credit).
Flirt is a dating site that helps singles. It is best known for casual relationships and online communication. This is the best alternative to Tagged. It was launched in 2009 and has enjoyed great success since then. Since its inception, it has acquired over a million members worldwide. Previously, all features were free for women. For the safety of dating, Flirt now offers premium membership to all of its male members.
- Availability of audio and video on the site;
- Good payment terms;
- Visibility of active users;
- Women can answer for free;
- Request additional information from users with an incomplete profile;
- If you are not satisfied for any reason, you can request a partial refund from Flirt;
- “Safe Mode” allows only verified users to communicate with each other.
- Men will have to pay for a membership;
- It is impossible to know if you are compatible with someone before flirting/chatting;
- There is currently no mobile version or app for this Tagged alternative;
- It takes an administrator about 24 hours to take your photos and profile information.
- 1 month-$ 27.30 ($ 27.30 / Month);
- 3 months-$ 45.90 ($ 15.30 / Month);
- 6 months-$ 73.60 ($ 12.27 / Month).
BeNaughty is among Tagged type sites. It depends on an advanced search algorithm in the hope of finding a suitable partner soon. This dating site seems like a safe, easy, and great way to meet people you find intriguing. With online chat, personalized search, and messaging features, this platform is the place to light your fire.
- Fast and easy registration process;
- Quick chat function;
- Free features available;
- Three-day warranty;
- Simple design;
- User-friendly interface;
- Member visibility;
- No fake accounts;
- Photo sharing functions.
- Men cannot send messages for free;
- A photo can only be uploaded once;
- Some user information is missing;
- Regular emails, SMS, and push notifications that cannot be turned off in the settings.
- 1 Day-0.99 $ (0.99 $ / Day);
- 1 Week-1.00 $ (1.00 $ / Week);
- 1 Month-28.80 $ (28.80 $ / Month);
- 3 Months-48.60 $ (16.20 $ / Month).
Thousands of single people all over the world have already tried the Tagged Loveaholics alternative and found them extremely interesting and easy to use. This website is for young people who have little time to meet in real life. That’s why Loveaholics offers its users a variety of dating options that seamlessly connect people looking for dating, entertainment, and new friends.
- Free registration process;
- Special matching system;
- Unlimited likes and friend requests;
- Free sending photos and videos to favorites;
- Vast membership base;
- Apps for both iPhone users and Android phones.
- Possibility of fake accounts;
- Availability of paid features;
- No synchronization with social networks.
- 1 Month-41.40 $ (41.40 $ / Month);
- 6 Months-69.30 $ (11.55 $ / Month);
- 12 Months-111.60 $ (9.30 $ / Month).
Quickflirt is an online dating site and a good alternative to Tagged. It is designed to encourage people from different parts of the world to chat and flirt. Quickflirt has a huge membership base and special matching routes. It allows women to send messages to male representatives. This dating site is not only for chatting but viewing profiles, activities, continuous messages, and dating. This usually happens the moment you are logged in.
- A large base of active members from all over the world;
- Multiple possibilities including the ability to send gifts;
- Notifications keep users informed.
- Availability of paid features;
- The application sometimes freezes;
- A foreign language in the interface that cannot be understood in other languages.
- 1 Day-0.99 $ (0.99 $ / Day);
- 1 Week-7.00 $ (7.00 $ / Week);
- 1 Month- 28.80 $ 28.80 $ / Month).
- 3 Months-48.60 $ (16.20 $ / Month).
Whether it’s chattering with new companions, keeping in touch with family, or with old friends, you can do all of this and more through the aforementioned sites like Tagged. All you need to do is log in, create a profile, and start chatting with the world. Each portal boasts a variety of interesting people from all four corners of the globe. Share common interests, play games, and discuss general issues.
Some popular alternatives to Tagged include MeetMe, Badoo, Skout, and OkCupid. Each of these social networking sites offer similar features, such as the ability to connect with new people and chat with friends. However, they also have unique features that set them apart. MeetMe is known for its game-like atmosphere and ability to livestream, Badoo has a strong international presence and an emphasis on dating, Skout is popular for its Shake to Chat feature that connects you with random nearby users, and OkCupid stands out for its detailed compatibility quizzes and matchmaking algorithm.
There are a few options that could be considered as alternatives to Tagged. One option is MeetMe, which offers similar features such as a social network and the ability to meet new people through the platform. Another option is Badoo, which also offers a similar set-up for meeting new people and networking. It is important to note, however, that while these alternatives may be free to use, they do often offer in-app purchases or premium memberships for added features and benefits. Ultimately, it is up to the individual to decide if these alternatives meet their needs and if the added cost is worth it.
One con of using Tagged alternative sites is that they may not have the same level of security measures in place. This could potentially lead to an increased risk of encountering fake profiles or scam activity. Additionally, these sites may not have as large of a user base, potentially limiting the networking and social opportunities. It is important to thoroughly research and consider the potential drawbacks before signing up for an alternative site.